![]() |
| From February 2011 |
I know this is a sad picture. When I went to the funeral, I took my camera hoping to get some pictures that the family would be able to look back on later and remember what a peaceful experience this funeral was. I have some wonderful photo's of various grandparent's funerals, and I wanted this little girl's parents to have some too. (I wasn't sure if anyone else would be taking pictures, but there were a few other cameras there, and I was glad).
I played with a couple of photoshop techniques on this photo, and I'm very pleased with how it turned out.


1 comment:
This picture makes me sad. Not reflecting on the picture. More from what that little casket symbolizes.
Makes me remember all of the loved ones that my family has lost. Two that happened to be babies. Two siblings I will never know in this life.
Post a Comment