![]() |
| From July 4th 2010 |
![]() |
| From July 4th 2010 |
![]() |
| From July 4th 2010 |
![]() |
| From July 4th 2010 |
![]() |
| From July 4th 2010 |
![]() |
| From July 4th 2010 |
![]() |
| From July 4th 2010 |
![]() |
| From July 4th 2010 |
I was really pleased with my camera, this was the first time I used the fireworks setting. I also decreased the auto exposure to the lowest possible (-2 on my camera), and used the continuous setting to optimize my chances of getting the best shot. I wanted to watch at the same time, so I just aimed the camera at the general direction, and hoped for the best. I'm really pleased!









2 comments:
:)
Wow! You did get some good ones. Way to go Jen!
Post a Comment