I have to tell you. Alec was so cute Sunday. Kimmy had to stay with Jesse and I (She wasn't feeling good). I had her on the back row with Jesse. She kept saying "need mommy, boys scary." So Jesse handed her to me. She climbed up in a seat in the row in front of me. And sat right next to Alec. I guess 8-9 year old boys are scary, but 11 year olds aren't? He sat there being so cute with her. Petting her head and every time her church bag got stuck he helped her. He was such a gentleman. Oh... also I helped him get scriptures from the library (for sharing time)and never found out if he returned them ok.
1 comment:
I have to tell you. Alec was so cute Sunday. Kimmy had to stay with Jesse and I (She wasn't feeling good). I had her on the back row with Jesse. She kept saying "need mommy, boys scary." So Jesse handed her to me. She climbed up in a seat in the row in front of me. And sat right next to Alec. I guess 8-9 year old boys are scary, but 11 year olds aren't? He sat there being so cute with her. Petting her head and every time her church bag got stuck he helped her. He was such a gentleman. Oh... also I helped him get scriptures from the library (for sharing time)and never found out if he returned them ok.
Post a Comment