I plan to purchase Photoshop in the next few weeks. I'll be downloading the trial version soon, probably in a week when I have a couple of days off work that aren't completely occupied with other chores. Mindy has agreed to give me a few lessons. I'm feeling really excited to "play" with my photography!
This will not necessasarily be a "photo of the day" type of blog, but at least weekly and hopefully a bit more frequently. I'll also be trying some of the lessons posted by Rachael to increase my knowledge and creative process.
Until I learn some photoshopping, I'm going to keep the minimalist blogger background---just so my pictures take center stage.
Speaking of Center Stage---My Favorite picture of this past week!
![]() |
| From January 2010 |
And the runner up :)
![]() |
| From January 2010 |



3 comments:
Peer Pressure, I don't recall any peer pressure. ;) Your blog looks great already. I'm almost done with my first book. I would be happy to let you borrow it.
I agree with you on two things. One being that I also want my pictures to take center stage. That's also why I chose a minimalist background (sticking with B&W). And second, I don't take pictures everyday like I used to.
This will be fun! I think you'll really enjoy it. :)
Post a Comment